Returns made easy
Our goal is to minimize your textbook costs and provide you with the best online shopping experience possible. That's why our return process is easy and straightforward.
We were unable to locate your order to provide specific return instructions. Please see your packing list for more information on how to return your order, or contact customer service.
This order was cancelled
For Bulk Order returns please refer to the policy listed on your invoice, for approval please contact email@example.com
Thank you for initiating your return. Please print the downloaded packaging slip and follow the instructions below. If you need to re-print your packaging slip, a copy has been sent to .
- Print packaging slip using the link below.
- Pack your returnable items and packing slip (which contains Return Procedure and Customer Information) into a sturdy carton.
- Ship via United States Post Office Media Mail.
- You must pay for postage at the Post Office to ensure your return is processed.
If you'd like
to return item(s), please select the checkbox for each item you will be returning
and select a reason from the drop down and input item weight.
|Cover||Title / ISBN||Condition||Select Items to Return||Return Info||Total Weight (pounds)|
|If you are returning a bundle ALL items must be fully intact or your return will not be accepted|
- Books or audiovisual media must be returned in their original condition; items ordered as "new" must be returned with no markings or other damage. Any software media that may be included in the book must also be intact. Movies and games may not be returned once the shrink-wrap or packaging seal is broken, unless the product is found to be defective.
- The shipping fee paid by the customer at the time of purchase will be refunded only if the return is due to our error (i.e., we sent you damaged items or the wrong items).
- We will notify you via email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Your refund will be in the same form of payment originally used for purchase. This process usually takes about 10-14 business days.
* Certain items are sold as non-returnable items for a variety of reasons. We are unable to offer refunds on such items. You will be made aware of the non-returnable status of such an item at the time of purchase.
Standard Return Policy
Purchased items can be returned to us for a full refund in the amount of the merchandise price paid less a 10% restocking fee, provided the following conditions are met:
- Item was not purchased on our marketplace.
- Item was not sold as "Non-returnable".
- If the item is "consumable", for example a one-time-use access code, it has not been opened or used.
- Item was not sold as a rental.
- Bundles must not be opened.
- Anything sent to us which is not in a refundable condition, will not be sent back to you. Please verify your items meet the above conditions before sending.
MARKETPLACE RETURN POLICY
- Marketplace returns are at the discretion of the seller.
- In order to request a return, simply use this form and you will see an option to message the seller of your item to request the return.
For rented books being returned
(Rental returns are not eligible for a refund)
By the last day of your rental period, you must either buyout your rental or mail your rental book back. To mail the book back:
- Log in and go to your Purchases page, then click on the Rental Control Panel link for your rental book you want to return. Here you will find option to print your shipping label.
- Print your FREE shipping label.
- Put all of your rental books in one box, tape the box shut and then tape the shipping label onto the outside of the box. If you rented more than one book, you can still put all of the books in one box.
- Drop off the box at a shipping location by the last day of your rental period and THAT'S IT!
Ebook refund policy
Most eBooks are refundable under certain circumstances:
- You purchased your subscription to this eBook no more than 2 weeks ago.
- You have not viewed or printed any more than 10% of the text.
Pearson E-Books are non refundable once they have been redeemed.